Friday, March 23, 2012

My Blog is Moving!

Hi everyone! I have been working on a new website for several weeks now. I have switched from Blogger to Wordpress, and have my own self-hosted domain. I have just finished my first post over there. It is about a baby album that I created using Pink Paislee's Butterfly Garden Collection. The album is a custom order for my client's new granddaughter. I am posting the cover picture here. To see the inside pages, hop over to my new blog and take a peak. While you are there, don't forget to bookmark the site and subscribe if you wish. All future posts will be on the new site. Here is a link to it:
www.timeforscrappin.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ηi thеrе! Wouhld yоu mind if I shaге уouг blog woth
my facebook group? Thеre's a lot οf people that I think wοuld гeally enjοy
уouг content. Pleаse let me know. Many thanks

My ωеb site click through the neхt web site ()