Thursday, March 10, 2011

Remember Me?!

Hi There!
It's been a while (months!) since my last post. I got caught up in the holidays, and a bunch of other stuff. Unfortunately, scrapbooking is always last on the to do list. I spent the last few days cleaning up my trashed workspace. The last thing that I made was a Fall mini album. I never got the chance to post it here, so here it is. I will also be making a Youtube video of it in detail. I will post the link here when it is done.

I hand made the gold flowers on the cover. There is a lot of sparkle in this album that is hard to see in the pictures. Hopefully it will show up better in the video.

5 comments:

Diana Joy said...

Wow......that album is beautiful. Looking forward to the video. Welcome back.

tolunay said...

so glad that you are back. i do love your projects. definitely looking forward to the you tube video... this is a gorgeous album...
your follower from Turkey...

Tfriday said...

Glad you are back, Tanya. Gorgeous mini. TFS...

Tracy said...

I am so happy you are back :)
I have missed your posts and your comments for me.
Beautiful mini album. Looking forward to the video so see all the special details.

Anonymous said...

Tanya, you have been missed! So glad you are back with your beautiful mini albums! I love looking at your work and look forward to seeing more in the coming days, weeks and months!

Welcome Back!

Cindy S.