Monday, March 15, 2010

I got an award!


I just received a Creative Hands award from Pam over at www.thebugbytes.com
Thanks so much, Pam! If any of you have a Cricut and use a Gypsy, you have to visit her site. She has all kinds of downloadable files for the Gypsy and DS on there. She also has video tutorials. One of my favorite projects from her blog is here: http://www.thebugbytes.com/2010/03/walking-barefoot.html . She made some absolutely beautiful purses using the Tags, Bags, Boxes & More cartridge. My favorite one is made out of a brown paper bag that she altered to look like real leather. I really want to try that one. Check it out!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I have the small cricut but not the gypsy. Not sure if I could learn yet something new ;)

Ladybug said...

Tanya, I'm a follower of yours and just wanted to thank you for sharing BugBytes w/ us. Her purses are awesome!! :-)